REFRIGERANT GAS R134A - 1 KG (NET 900 GR)
R134A refrigerant gas in 1 kg cylinders (900 gr)
It is a pure gas composed of tetrafluoroethane.
MAIN FEATURES AND USE
R134A refrigerant is a pure gas composed of tetrafluoroethane.
It has a very low GWP and an ODP (Ozone Elimination Potential) value that is not relevant.
It can be used at medium-high temperatures. Due to its energy efficiency it is considered a good alternative to R12 refrigerant in a wide range of applications.
- Air conditioning systems for new vehicles
- Commercial and industrial air conditioning: air conditioning in public transport (passenger trains and buses)
- Domestic air conditioning: domestic air conditioners
- Commercial and industrial refrigeration: refrigerated counters, cold rooms, centrifugal refrigeration units, ice machines, process industry refrigeration systems, chillers
- Domestic refrigeration: domestic refrigerators
- Thermohydraulics: heat pumps
- Refrigerated transport
Boiling point: -26 ° C
PH: 49 Barg
UN number: 3159
ADR class: 2.2A
Hazard no .: 20
Security group: A1
For further information, do not hesitate to contact us!